Applying for these awards is about much more than money – much of the value of fellowships lies primarily in the application process itself.
It’s an opportunity to
- Reflect on your academic and life experiences
- Learn how to write effective and persuasive essays
- Expand personal and professional networks
- Prepare for grad school applications
Receiving a nationally competitive scholarship recognizes a student’s academic and leadership potential and conveys confidence in the student’s ability to make positive contributions to his or her own field of study both nationally and internationally.
- Review this website
- Identify one or more awards you’re interested in
- Register your interest with our office
- Meet with the Fellowships Advisor to discuss your plans