What You Need to Enter the U.S.
- A valid passport with an expiration date at least six months in the future.
- Valid F-1/J-1 visa stamp in your passport.
- Valid I-20/DS-2019 form from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro endorsed by the authorized person.
- A paper receipt for the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Proof of financial support.
- Name and contact information for your Designated School Official, including a 24-hour emergency contact number at the school.
For further information, please select:
Arriving at the U.S. Port of Entry: What a Student Can Expect