What You Need to Enter the U.S.
  • A valid passport with an expiration date at least six months in the future.
  • Valid F-1/J-1 visa stamp in your passport.
  • Valid I-20/DS-2019 form from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro endorsed by the authorized person.
  • A paper receipt for the SEVIS I-901 fee.
  • Proof of financial support.
  • Name and contact information for your Designated School Official, including a 24-hour emergency contact number at the school.

For further information, please select:
Arriving at the U.S. Port of Entry: What a Student Can Expect